Sunday, July 23, 2023

Heartstopper: Volume 2

 Book 69 of my 2023 Reading Challenge
read on July 23

Heartstopper: Volume 2
by Alice Oseman

Summary (via the book jacket)
Nick and Charlie are best friends, but one spontaneous kiss has changed everything. In the aftermath, Charlie thinks he's made a horrible mistake and ruined his friendship with Nick, but Nick is more confused than ever.
Love works in surprising ways, and Nick comes to see the world from a new perspective. He discovers all sorts of things about his friends, his family...and himself.

My Opinion
5 stars

What a delightful read!  This made me smile - what fun for them to start a relationship (without a lot of starts and stops teen dramas can sometimes have).

I'm really glad I can jump right into the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment