Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Blind Man Can See How Much I Love You

Book 10 of my 2014 Reading Challenge

A Blind Man Can See How Much I Love You by Amy Bloom

Summary

A collection of eight short stories, all with a theme of family.

My Opinion

I really like the author's writing style.  She has a flow that's easy to become absorbed in and her characters were all varied and flawed.  
That being said, I'm neutral about this collection.  I think it's me; these stories are all very melancholy and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to handle it. 
I will definitely read more by this author but probably would not reread this particular book.  


My Favorite Story

Light into Dark.  It was difficult to choose my favorite because I liked all but one pretty equally; The Story didn't resonate with me at all and was definitely my least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment