Monday, April 15, 2024

Tough Titties

 Book 34 of my 2024 Reading Challenge
read from April 13 - 14

Tough Tittles: On Living Your Best Life When 
You're the F-ing Worst
by Laura Belgray

My Opinion
4 stars

I picked this book up on a whim at the library and read it in a day.  Normally I switch between books throughout the day but I kept picking this one up again because it was a quick, easy read.  I'm not enthralled enough to search out further work or sign up for her newsletters but spending the day in her life was a good way to pass the time.

I'm not familiar with the author at all but she started off with a frame of reference and even though the book travels through time, she writes with a very clear voice of who she is so I didn't have any trouble staying on board.

If the book looks interesting, read a few pages.  If you're enjoying it, that will continue but if you're not, put the book away because she shows the reader from the very beginning what the tone will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment