Wednesday, May 8, 2024

A Murder in Hollywood

 Book 40 of my 2024 Reading Challenge
read from April 28 - May 8

A Murder in Hollywood: The Untold Story 
of Tinseltown's Most Shocking Crime
by Casey Sherman

My Opinion
4 stars

First of all, I can tell I'm getting older because the first thing I want to compliment is the font and spacing of the text.  I'd never really paid attention before but something about the layout of this book made a really big difference in the readability and the pages passed quickly.

The back and forth of their histories leading to their paths colliding moved things along but it was a really abrupt ending.  For such a big leadup I expected more once the actual murder occurred.  I know it wouldn't be responsible to add speculation but everything had been so meticulously detailed prior to the murder and then it seemed like the investigations and aftermath didn't have as much attention.

I would definitely read this author again.

No comments:

Post a Comment