Thursday, December 10, 2015

Judgement in Death

Book 43 in my 2015 Reading Challenge
read from July 16 - 21

Judgement in Death by J.D. Robb
Book 11 of the In Death series

Summary (via Goodreads)
In an uptown strip joint, a cop is found bludgeoned to death. The weapon's a baseball bat. The motive's a mystery. It's a case of serious overkill that pushes Eve Dallas straight into overdrive. Her investigation uncovers a private club that's more than a hot spot. Purgatory's a last chance for atonement where everyone is judged. Where your ultimate fate depends on your most intimate sins. And where one cop's hidden secrets are about to plunge innocent souls into vice-ridden damnation...

My Opinion
This one didn't move as fast for me.  The clue crumbs were dropping a little slower than usual and I was losing interest.

Not every book in the series will be a winner so I'm ready to move past this one and on to the next.

Quote from the Book
Normally I would list a few quotes here that I've jotted down as I read but this is one of the rare times that I finished the book with zero notations, other than a negative one.  Dallas, worried she'd messed up a business deal for Roarke, asked him, "Did I queer this Green Space deal for you?"  What a horrible phrase, especially for a book set in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment