Monday, September 28, 2020

I Can't Sleep

 Book 53 of my 2020 Reading Challenge
read from August 12 - 17

Note: I read an ARC provided by NetGalley (full disclaimer in my review)

I Can't Sleep
by J.E. Rowney

Summary (via Goodreads)
published 2020

“I can’t sleep.
Not since June 16th, 2018.
Not since what happened…”

Traumatised by the events of her past, exhausted by insomnia, Becky Braithwaite believes that a new start will help her to recover.

She leaves home to fulfil her brother’s dreams, and honour the life he never had…
but she soon finds that escaping from the past is not as easy as she imagined.

Is her fatigued mind playing tricks on her, or is danger really lurking in the shadows?

This unputdownable psychological thriller will keep you turning the pages to find out the truth.

My Opinion
4 stars

**I received an electronic copy of this book via NetGalley and would like to thank the author and/or publisher for the opportunity to read and honestly review it**

This book was a good length with great pacing.  The details were sprinkled throughout but it also didn't give a million hints before any payoff.  This was the kind of book that I thought about when I wasn't reading it.  The ending had a good resolution but also didn't answer all questions.  






No comments:

Post a Comment