Sunday, April 28, 2024

Killers of the Flower Moon

 Book 36 of my 2024 Reading Challenge
read from March 30 - April 28

Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI
by David Grann

My Opinion
3 stars

This took awhile for me to read because it was my "read in public" book (a book that won't draw many questions and can be read with interruptions) but I didn't have an interest in continuing at home.  I only read it at appointments, events, etc.

I'm rating it in the middle because I have conflicting feelings.  On one hand, knowing who it was and how it would end made the journey to get there kind of boring.  On the other hand, if I hadn't known the resolution I would've been very frustrated at them seemingly getting away with it and it would've made the read tougher.

The cases themselves are maddening, both in how many were able to happen and also that they've been forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment