Sunday, August 16, 2026

History is All You Left Me

 Book 77 of my 2026 Reading Challenge
read from August 9 - 10

History is All You Left Me
by Adam Silvera

2 stars

I bought this at a book sale and didn't realize at the time I've had this on my TBR since 2017.  So the book has caught my eye at least twice.

During the first few chapters of the book the characters were absolutely fictional but I didn't care because they were so cute.  But as the book continued, I liked it less and by the end I wasn't invested.   

I think the scenes could play well visually in a teen movie though.

**********************************

Ways This Book Met my 2026 Reading Goals:
- 77th book read in 2026 (my goal is 100)
- A book I purchased in 2026 (my goal is to read any books I buy within 6 months of purchasing them)
- A book I own that is leaving my house for a new reader to find (my goal is to declutter and make progress on whittling down my shelves/boxes of books in my house)

No comments:

Post a Comment