Tuesday, August 15, 2017

If You Give a Man a Cookie

Book 51 of my 2017 Reading Challenge
read on August 15

**I received an electronic copy of this book from NetGalley and would like to thank the author and/or publisher for the opportunity to read and honestly review it**

If You Give a Man a Cookie: A Parody by Laura Joffe Numeroff

Summary
If you give a man a cookie...he's going to want milk to go with it...God forbid he should get it himself.
If You Give a Man a Cookie is a woman's commentary about her helpless man and the chain of events that leads him on a journey from the bed to the bathroom to the couch and back to bed at nightfall.

My Opinion
The illustrations were great and the book was funny.

Normally I would end with a quote from the book but this was pretty short and everything was connected so I won't do so this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment