Friday, January 12, 2024

Yearbook

 Book 4 of my 2024 Reading Challenge
read from January 9 - 12

Yearbook
by Seth Rogen

My Opinion
4 stars

This book could very easily be read in one or two sittings if I'd had the time.  He has a very conversational way of writing and even though it's humorous and he's a comedian, the stories aren't crammed with jokes jokes jokes.  It's like talking to an entertaining person that isn't trying too hard.

A Few Quotes from the Book

"My mom and I were always close, which for a Jewish boy is probably the least surprising thing I could possibly write, other than saying dairy messes with my tummy."

"When we picked them up, Scott mentioned that he hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day, which isn't uncommon for him. Like a lot of older guys, he takes a huge amount of pride in not taking good care of himself."

No comments:

Post a Comment