Monday, July 11, 2022

#IMOMSOHARD

 Book 10 of my 2022 Reading Challenge

#IMOMSOHARD
by Kristin Hensley and Jen Smedley

3 stars

Published in 2019, #IMOMSOHARD is a book about the highs and lows of motherhood by Kristin and Jen, the creators of "IMOMSOHARD."

I've watched enough of Kristin and Jen's videos on Facebook to pick up this book when I saw it. It does help to have a familiarity with them because they jump right in without backstory and it helps to read it in their voices and know their dynamic to get the full picture.  I can't say for sure since I haven't seen their comedy special or every single video but this book does seem to have new (or at least expanded) material.

Having a flip chart at the bottom of each page with a wine glass emptying and refilling was a fun touch that reminds me why I still enjoy physical books more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment