Sunday, July 17, 2022

Mobituaries

 Book 13 of my 2022 Reading Challenge

Mobituaries: Great Lives Worth Reliving
by Mo Rocca

4 stars

Published in 2019, Mobituaries is a book, similar to his podcast of the same name, that sheds light on lesser-known people, places, items, and even an animal or two by giving them the same sort of obituary that notables get.

I've always read obituaries, visited cemeteries, and just had an interest in people's lives in general.  This book made me think of my dad because we shared that in common and this is absolutely a book that I would've passed on to him if he was still here.  We'd be sharing tidbits back and forth while reading.

I haven't listened to the podcast but I liked the book because it included pictures.  For those who do listen to the podcast, there is a note in the book that it includes new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment