Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Light of Falling Stars

 Book 12 of my 2022 Reading Challenge

The Light of Falling Stars
by J. Robert Lennon

4 stars

Published in 1997, The Light of Falling Stars is a fiction novel that takes place after a plane crash.  It mainly focuses on the couple who owns the land the plane crashed on as well as characters involved in their lives.

This book gripped me right away and was difficult to put down.  I started reading it in the van and it blocked out everything around me.  

I had a little trouble keeping the characters straight as they introduced so many both on the plane and off but once they settled down and focused on a few I didn't have any other issues.

Although it was absorbing I only read a little at a time.  It was uncomfortable but realistic and I wanted to keep some distance between myself and the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment