Thursday, July 18, 2024

First Mothers

 Book 51 of my 2024 Reading Challenge
read from June 15 - July 18

First Mothers
by Bonnie Angelo

My Opinion
4 stars

Yes, it took me a long time to read this.  It was interesting while I was reading it but not enticing to return to once I put it down.  So then why rate it 4 stars?  Because when a reader chooses this book it's clear what expectations there are on content and this book delivers.  

Note: It was published in 2000.  That shouldn't make the information outdated since the author is usually talking about people already deceased (other than more people have died since then) but it does have Clinton as the last president covered.

Fun fact: Jimmy Carter was the first American president born in a hospital.

Personal fun fact: I've now read a book about presidents and their fathers and presidents and their mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment