Sunday, December 31, 2017

Turtles All the Way Down

Book 68 of my 2017 Reading Challenge
read from November 30 - December 9

Turtles All the Way Down by John Green

Summary (via Goodreads)
Sixteen-year-old Aza never intended to pursue the mystery of fugitive billionaire Russell Pickett, but there’s a hundred-thousand-dollar reward at stake and her Best and Most Fearless Friend, Daisy, is eager to investigate. So together, they navigate the short distance and broad divides that separate them from Russell Pickett’s son, Davis.
Aza is trying. She is trying to be a good daughter, a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective, while also living within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts. 

My Opinion
One of my favorite things about this author is the authenticity of his writing.  It's not always easy, as when I was reading about her anxiety, but it was a good read and I would highly recommend it.

Quote from the Book
"But I was beginning to learn that your life is a story told about you, not one that you tell....You think you're the painter, but you're the canvas."

No comments:

Post a Comment