Friday, October 11, 2019

Inherit the Dead

Book 53 of my 2019 Reading Challenge
read from August 19 - 24

Inherit the Dead
by multiple authors

Summary (via Goodreads)
published 2013

My Opinion
4 stars

I was very curious about how it would work with each chapter written by a different author.  It's an interesting concept, especially in a mystery novel where clues have to be given ahead of time and consistent, and it's nice that it was done for charity.

The pacing was good throughout most of the book.  There was a point about 3/4 of the way through where I was hoping they would stop interviewing new people and start revisiting what was already established to wrap up and they did so that kept my interest.

I saw the clue dropped in the final interviews way before the character did so I had a moment of "c'mon and get there already!" but I didn't predict the whole thing and it was a fitting conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment