Saturday, December 31, 2022

Fragile Eternity

Book 53 of my 2022 Reading Challenge

Fragile Eternity 
by Melissa Marr

4 stars

Published in 2009, Fragile Eternity is the third book in the "Wicked Lovely" series.  As I mentioned in my review of Ink Exchange (the second book), I like that this series builds off of previous stories but makes different characters the main focus.  So they should be read in order and the reader does get updates about previous characters' lives but it keeps things fresh and new as new perspectives come in and the world expands.  

As for this book, I like that the conflicts are from situations and not unnecessarily complicated by a lack of communication (it's a big pet peeve of mine when pages are spent worrying about something a simple conversation could've fixed).  A lot of things kept happening but it made sense.  

I plan on continuing the series right away - there are two more books to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment